Warm Design Stacks Together
The new Atlantic Dry-Stack delivers the uncompromising look of hand laid, hand cut stone, with simple, secure installation. Our unique 3 step composition process provides the most natural looking stone on the market today!
Requires no Mortar. Screw on and walk away.
Mortar represents approx 1/2 the time of a stone installation; eliminating this step results in increased productivity.
Repels water like a siding. Looks like Stone sounds simple, but the competitions’ products’ simply do not hold out water as well. (NBC 188.8.131.52.1 Requires protection against substantial ingress. The competition simply does not offer this.)
Self Hiding Fastener,Patent Pending Fastening System
- Self-hiding, self-sealing fastening system.
- Drive screws through rubber inserts embedded on the “mortar joints” of the panel.
- Screw seats against interior concrete shoulder
- Rubber encloses the head of the screw
- Screw is hidden and sealed by the rubber
- Full Thickness Corner Elements
Our wrap-around design provides a more realistic looking corner element than the competition. Thanks to this design, when these corner elements are placed in a square they create a natural column.
- Designed for ICF
- All corner elements and panels are designed to be screwed directly over an 8″ center to center ICF (Insulated Concrete Form System). Start with the corner element and you will hit the spars with the screws every time!
- Unparalleled Durability
Silverwood Stone is manufactured from high-strength concrete, using the highest quality admixtures and water-proofing. Thanks to our rigorous third party testing, we can ensure that Silverwood Stone can withstand even the harshest Maritime Climate adding value to your home for years to come.
Silverwood Stone manufactures masonry products using the best additives in the industry and strives for realistic color replication and performance.
Product images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct. As with any building material, we recommend you make your choice of Silverwood Stone product based on actual samples at your local dealer/retailer. Due to the nature of high-strength concrete slight color variations may occur in the finished product.